By joining CADA/East you automatically become a member of the Canadian Dance Assembly (CDA). CDA monitors public policies and provides its members with accurate, timely information and resources. The CDA acts as the advocating voice for dance across Canada.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to a national advocating body which updates all members on arts issues and policies that affect dancers, through e-bulletins.
- Access to CDA's National Health Insurance Program - The Arts & Entertainment PlanTM offered by AFBS.
- A detailed listing in CDA's online Membership Directory.
- Discounted registration to CDA conferences and events.
- Tools and resources to help you in your work.
- Subscription to The Dance Current (at $35, regular is $40).
- National networking opportunities.
- Participation in CDA advocacy campaigns and initiatives.
Visit the Canadian Dance Assembly website to learn more about the CDA's crucial work on behalf of dancers.